WHAT IS ACE PRE-GATE 2020?
ACE Pre-GATE 2020 is an All India Computer-based Mock Test, which will be conducted in 30 cities across India simultaneously. Pre-GATE will be a replica of main GATE 2020 conducted by IIT Delhi. It is conducted for the engineering streams-EC,EE,CE,ME,CS,IN,PI .
- Get real-time experience of GATE-20 test environment.
- Virtual calculator will be enabled.
- Post-exam learning analytics and All India Rank will be provided.
- Post GATE guidance sessions by experts.
- Encouraging awards for GATE-2020 toppers.
|Number of Questions||65|
|Time Duration||180 Mins|
|Examination Date||Saturday||18th January 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||Wednesday||15th January 2020|
|ACE Pre-GATE 2020 Online Examination Forenoon: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Saturday||18th January 2020|
Post-exam learning Analytics will be provided to the students
|Saturday||25th January 2020|
- Application Process: Candidates have to register and fill the application via ONLINE mode ONLY.The photograph and signature of the applicant must be uploaded during filling the online application. Please note that photocopy of GATE Original admit card must be uploaded at a later date.The payment of application fee is through electronic mode only.The application has to be submitted on or before 05th January 2020.
- Downloadable Pre – GATE Admit Card: Admit cards will ONLY be downloadable from the ACE website from 15th January 2020. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test center along with at least one original and valid A photo identification. The only permitted photo identifications are: Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID which contains the candidate’s Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address. The details of this ID proof have to be given while filling the online application.
Note: GATE Original Admit Card Photo Copy must be uploaded at a later date.
Pre-GATE 2020 will be conducted in subjects (also referred to as papers) shown in Table below. Candidates must familiarize with the paper code for the paper of their choice, as this knowledge will be required at the time of application form submission and appearing for the examination. A candidate is allowed to appear in ONLY ONE paper.
Pre-GATE Papers and the paper Codes
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Production &Industrial Engineering (PI)|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)|