Based on our past experience, it is found that a batch with a heterogeneous mix of students (Both slow learners and fast learners) is causing difficulty to all the stakeholders viz, students, teachers and the management. Hence, after a detailed discussion with core experts of the subject, the concept of spark batch is introduced. As a whole, there will not be any change in the basic concepts of subjects in different batches.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF SPARK BATCH
- Uniform academic environment i.e, similar learning level of students in the classroom.
- Based on the pace of learning of subject, additional in-depth knowledge will be imparted, if necessary.
- Depending upon the requirement, advanced level of problems will also be dealt.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SPARK BATCH
Students with any one of the following profile:
- B.Tech / M.Tech students from IITs with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (6 out of 10).
- B.Tech / M.Tech students from NITs / IIITs with a minimum of 65% marks or equivalent CGPA (6.5 out of 10).
- B.Tech / M.Tech students from reputed Govt. University Colleges with a minimum of 75% marks.
- B.Tech / M.Tech students from premier Private Engineering Colleges with academic distinctions viz class 1st, 2nd or 3rd rank with a minimum of 75% marks. A certificate issued by the college principal/HOD shall be produced as a proof about the rank.
- For students of other colleges, a minimum of 80 % marks is required.
- Previous IES written test qualified candidates.
- The previous GATE qualified students with rank within 3000.
- PSU selected candidates with a good academic record.
- The above specified minimum % of marks is relaxable for certain students of some states where the average % of marks is relatively less.
- The discretion of the Academy is final with regard to the eligibility criteria for the spark batch.
For admission, one set of Xerox copies of the following
- ID Card
- Marks Memo
- GATE Rank Card (if available)
- IES/ PSU Selection proof (if available)
- Degree Provisional or Original certificate etc.,
shall be produced as a valid proof for verification along with two latest passport size photos.
You can apply by any one of the following modes
- Apply Online with valid proofs uploaded along with the application.
- In person at Head Office : Sree Sindhi Guru Sangat Sabha Association, # 4-1-1236/1/A, King Koti, Abids, Hyderabad – 500001, Telangana, India.
- For Delhi Center: Visit New Delhi Office with the relevant documents.