Postal Coaching For GATE, ESE & PSUs
ACE Engineering Academy, the leading institute for GATE, ESE and PSUs offers postal coaching (Distance learning programme) for engineering students.
Postal coaching for ESE 2018 Mains
Postal coaching for GENCO / TRANSCO / DISCOM.
- Subject wise and Chapter wise synopsis (Theory Part), as per ESE/GATE syllabus.
- Solutions to previous ESE/GATE questions of more than 25 years, arranged in subject wise and chapter wise fashion.
- Assignments with solutions, Practice questions with only key are also provided so that the student can think independently in a creative way and face the real exams confidently.
- Model question papers with solutions for Subject wise Grand Tests & Mock GATE Tests.
- Online Test Series is free for Postal Coaching and Classroom Coaching students but registration charges of Rs. 400/- will be applicable.
ACE Academy established in 1995, is the only institute which has secured All India 1st Ranks 43 Times in GATE, 7 All India First Ranks in ESE. The Institute is consistently bagging all India 1st Ranks every Year and Proved to be No.1. The Students of ACE are consistently securing ranks top ranks like 1st,2nd,3rd, etc…in ESE. with limited number of students belonging to class room coaching. The institute has developed study material with the help of subject experts in various branches of engineering, humanities and basic sciences. The team of experts has vast experience in guiding the student community for various competitive exams. The study material given to the students is thoroughly revised and updated to suit all competitive exams.
The standard and pattern of ESE is different compared to GATE and PSUs. Hence, the postal coaching is offered separately for ESE, GATE, PSUs, APPSC, APSEB etc. depending upon individual pattern.
The study material is revised and updated from time to time depending on the changes in the exam pattern, feed back of our beloved students and other subject experts.
The study material will be sent to a student by post in 3 to 4 parcels/instalments. Model papers will be sent in appropriate time so that the student can write those exams with sufficient preparation. The study material will be sent by post after two weeks on receiving the application form along with the required fee.
ESE-2019 Prelims, General Studies & Engineering Aptitude:
Syllabus to be covered:
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
- Basics of Energy and Environment : Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
- Basics of Project Management.
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Engineering Mathematics Volume-I & Volume-II
For Postal Coaching Students Registration Charges for Online Test Series is Rs 400/-
Online Test Series is free for Postal Coaching and Classroom Coaching students but registration charges of Rs. 400/- will be applicable.
Fee for Postal Coaching
Deliver in 7 Days
Deliver in 15 Days
|GATE||Rs 8,000/-||Rs 550/-||Rs 8,550/-||Rs 8,000/-||No Shipping||Rs 8,000/-|
|ESE (UPSE Engg. Services) + PSU||Rs 11,500/-||Rs 1,100/-||Rs 12,600/-||Rs 11,500/-||No Shipping||Rs 11,500/-|
|ESE + GATE||Rs 12,500/-||Rs 1,100/-||Rs 13,600/-||Rs 12,500/-||No Shipping||Rs 12,500/-|
|ESE Mains (Stage – II)||
|Rs 2,600/-||No Shipping||Rs 2,600/-|
General studies & Engineering Aptitude
|Rs 2,000/-||Rs 200/-||Rs 2,200/-||—||—||—|
|GENCO / TRANSCO||
|Rs 4,000/-||No Shipping||Rs 4,000/-|
Contact Details for Postal Coaching Queries:
ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY
Sree Sindhi Guru Sangat Sabha Association,
# 4-1-1236/1/A,King Koti, ABIDS,
Telangana State, India
Ph: 040-23234437, 040-23234420
E-mail: [email protected]