ACE (“we”, “us”, “our”) value your trust placed in us by (“you”, “your”, “user”,“subscriber”). In order to honor that trust, ACE adheres to ethical standards ingathering, using, and safeguarding any information provided by you.
2. Information provided by you:
- Personal information:
Please note that the type and amount of information we receive about you depends entirely on how you use or access our website. The application/website/services obtains the information you provide voluntarily when you download material, browse through our website, register to any service or login to your account held on our website. When you register with us, you provide general information but not limited to: (a) your name, age, sex, email address, location, phone number, password and your educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchase, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from our website; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the services such as while participating in discussions or doubt clearance sessions, taking online tests, online and offline classes. Note that you should not submit any information that you do not want to be retained by us.
- Non-personal information:
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our user’s demographics, interest and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you.
- Correspondence information:
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our website, we may store such information on our servers.
3.Usage of Information provided by you:
We enable access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know or require such information to fulfill their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission in writing or electronically to do so, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of, or under our confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to use or share this information
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We share the information with our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, to perform functions and provide services, including, but not limited, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management and marketing campaigns. However, the third parties do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them unless they have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy in order to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the website or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Note that we share your information to the third parties only to the extent necessary to perform the functions and provide the services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
4. Access to your Personal Information:
We may withhold personal information about you including, but not limited to the Name, Postal Address, Contact Number, Email, Home/current Town, Gender, ID proofs. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access your profile from our application or website. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
5. Retention of the Information provided:
Your personal information processed by us are kept in a form which permits youridentification for no longer than is necessary and for the purposes for which the personal information is processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable. At the expiry of such periods, your personal information will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
We treat your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and we do not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the website. In the event of breach, we shall notify the affected users within a reasonable time of first having become aware of such breach.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and are aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
8. Links to other websites:
We are not responsible for the practices or policies of the websites linked to or from this website, including but not limited to their privacy practices or policies. If you elect to use a link that accesses another party’s website, you will be subject to that website’s terms and practices.
We may alert you by email or phone (through SMS/Call) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you. By your using this website, you are consenting to our sending you such information.
10. Public Forums:
When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, such information will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please be aware that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on/about our forums this information may become publicly available and anything against the terms of the policy shall be taken on a serious note and action shall be processed.
11. User communications:
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
To the extent permitted by law, we may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
13. Log File Information:
We automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including but not limited to your IP address, browser software, operating system types, click stream patterns and dates and times that our website or application is accessed, whenever you visit our website or Application.
14. Changes in the Policy:
If you have any Grievances regarding processing of your personal information you may drop a mail at Hyderabad@aceenggacademy.com or Contact us at 040-23234418/19/20/21.
16. Dispute Resolution:
Terms of arbitration:
- That the venue of arbitration shall be Hyderabad to the exclusion of all other courts in Hyderabad.
- That the arbitrator shall be a person of high integrity.
- That he should not be declared insolvent.
- That he should possess a degree in law from any university recognised in India.
- That he shall either be a practising advocate with a standing on 15 years at the bar or be a retired judge of any High Court or Supreme Court of India and well versed with the disputes arising out of privacy laws and contracts.
- All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language.
- Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.
- The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties to the dispute.
- By visiting this website, you agree to submit to the arbitration clause.
All the information provided on this website is presented in good faith and is believed to be correct. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information, material, content, text, graphics, links and other items contained on this website or any other third-party website. The information on this website is supplied upon the condition that persons receiving or using it will make their own determination as to its suitability for their use. In no event, we shall be responsible for loss or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon such information.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process.
Any other personal information shared by you which is not asked by us during registration either mandatorily or optionally accounts to willful and intentional furnishing and we will not be liable for breach in relation to such information.