You can access, browse and use the Website and / or the Application without registering an account (“Account”) or providing Your personal data / information. However, many features of the Website, the Application and the Services may not be available to You without registering an Account. When a User registers an Account or communicates, in any manner, with Frost Interactive, We may collect and store all or any information that can be used to identify You, including sensitive data and other non-personal information. The information being collected may vary depending upon Your use of the Website, the Application or the Service.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
- Your full name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, email address, passwords, financial data, official identifier, biometric data, genetic data, caste / tribe and any other related information / data (“Personal Information”).
- Transaction related information such as when You register an Account and purchase a subscription, purchase any courses or study material, upgrade or renew Your subscription, purchase any other related products or purchase Services in lieu of any offers or otherwise on a discount;
- Account related information such as username and password;
- location information based on your IP address;
- Information related to Your network provider, internet browsers, mobile / tablet / other devices;
- Information provided by other users of the Website / Application / Services;
- Information collected or received from external sources such as our partners, affiliates or other third-party organizations providing services similar to Our Services;
- Information relating to Your use of the Website and / or the Application and the Services;
- Technical data / information recorded automatically through cookies, log files and other similar web technologies;
- Information provided by You while contacting us for help;
- Any other information or details collected by means of any survey, questionnaire or feedback.
Frost Interactive does not post or provide the Personal Information so collected on the Website and / or the Application. As per Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, Users can review their Personal Information held by Frost Interactive by sending an e-mail at email@example.com and if their Personal Information is inaccurate or deficient then they can update their Personal Information available with Frost Interactive by writing a mail to Frost Interactive on the above mentioned email. If you contact any of our customer service representatives, Frost Interactive may record such conversations for service quality purposes.
You can also withdraw your consent by writing to Frost Interactive at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such withdrawal will result in discontinuation of the Services for which such Personal Information is required
Frost Interactive collects Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing efficient and customized services to the Users. Such Personal Information allows Frost Interactive to provide personalized services and content to the Users thereby improving and enhancing the learning and user experience. Frost Interactive uses the Personal Information so collected to:
- Provide information regarding the study material and other related subjects, modules, chapters, topics and sub-topics (“Content”).
- To tailor and customize the Content.
- To suggest to the User, other courses and related Content which may be relevant for the User.
- To respond to queries and doubts raised by the User, including any other discussions or grievances.
- To communicate via notifications and reminders:
- Any update to the Content, the release of fresh video lectures.
- The schedule for mock tests.
- The availability of new Content and / or other products and
- Alerts regarding User’s Account and subscription, including payment alerts, and other Services.
Cookies: In addition to the abovementioned uses of Personal Information
Frost Interactive also stores cookies to:
- track User activity, behavior and movement on the on the Website and / or the Application;
- Analyze User patterns and trends;
- Track the sections, links, tabs and pages that are most visited by the User and
- To build a database of User preferences.
Our primary goal in collecting Personal Information is to provide You with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. This allows Us to provide features and services that are most likely to meet Your requirements and to improve the Website and our Services in order to make your experience easier and better.
- Users must keep the user ID and password of their Frost Interactive/Deep Learn/Ace Online Account confidential and shall not share it with other users or persons.
- Users shall ensure that they log out of their Frost Interactive/Deep Learn/Ace Online Account on the Website and / or the Application when not in use so that any other person using the same system does not get access to the User’s account.
We are committed to ensure that your Personal Information is secure with us. To ensure the security and protection from any unauthorized access or disclosure we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect on the Website and the Application. We do not retain any Personal Information collected from you for any period longer than reasonably required by us for the purpose of our Services or such period as may be required by applicable laws in India. However, please be informed that despite the stringent security measures being adopted by Frost Interactive, there may still exist the risk of potential security breaches.
Grievance Officer of Frost Interactive at:
Address: 3rd Floor, 5-9-1114,357, Suryalok Complex, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001