Encouraging Awards will be given to the toppers who have taken guidance with us. The Present & Previous Students of ACE (Classroom/Online Live Class / ACE Online (Deep Learn) / Postal Coaching / Test Series / Interview Guidance) are eligible for the awards.
- 1.How to face interview – Tips and personality development.
- 2. Current affairs - Explanation and Discussion.
- 3. Personal profile
- - Analysis
- - Possible questions on education background
- - Possible questions on Hobbies
- - Possible questions based on Job profile
- 4. Quick review of important technical subjects by subject experts
- 5. One-to-one personal discussion with experts online
- 6. Motivation classes to boost up your confidence
- Mock Interviews similar to real UPSC environment will be arranged online/offline. A separate interview panel for each branch of engineering consisting of four members
- Technical member – 1
- Technical member – 2
- HR Expert
- Every interview will be video recorded. Later, our experts will analyze the interview performance of the candidate and feedback given in one to one interaction.
- At the end of the interview, each interview panel member will give feedback and suggestions on the performance of a candidate with respect to body language, communication and presentation skills with right approach to avoid short comings and score high.
Interview Guidance Material:
- Relevant study material is available on current national and international issues and technical subjects (theory, previously asked and expected questions with answers). The material will be provided in two separate volumes. Model interviews are also included for ready reference. The material will be sent to the registered Candidates
INTERVIEW GUIDANCE PROGRAM FOR OFFLINE CLASSES & ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
|IGP Batch – I Schedule|
|Wednesday, Jan 5, 2022||Preparation Strategy & Current Issues||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Thursday, Jan 6, 2022||Current Issues||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Friday, Jan 7, 2022||Current Issues & Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Saturday, Jan 8, 2022||Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Sunday, Jan 9, 2022||Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Monday, Jan 10, 2022||Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Tuesday, Jan 11, 2022||Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Wednesday, Jan 12, 2022||Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
|Thursday, Jan 13, 2022||Technical Subjects||6.30 PM to 9.30 PM|
Mock Interviews (online/Offline) will be arranged from 16th January 2022 on Prior Registration up to the last Date of Interviews at New Delhi & Hyderabad
1. The MOCK interview will be on similar pattern of UPSC with an expert team
2. The interview feedback analysis and one to one interaction available.
3. Video recording of MOCK interview will be given to improve performance further
- Copy of ID Proof
- Copy of ESE – 2021 Admit card
- Copy of DAF
- Colour Photograph
For Further Details contact:
7838971777, 9342899966 (Delhi),
Queries, E-mail: email@example.com