GPSC has declared the result of Mains written exam of Class‐1 & Class‐2 (CIVIL) held on 12/05/2018, 13/05/2018 & 20/05/2018. The interviews will be conducted by GPSC very soon for the above posts. ACE Engineering Academy will help the students by providing interview guidance classes and mock interviews for all the selected students. Interview guidance material will also be provided.
Y.V. Gopala Krishna Murthy, M.Tech., MIE, a successful engineer in various competitive exams like UPSC-ESE, GATE, PSUs and AP State Engineering Service (Direct recruitment Deputy Executive Engineer, Direct recruitment Asst. Executive Engineer and various competitive examinations is instrumental in the success of ACE Engineering Academy. With his team of experts in various engineering fields is offering personality interview guidance classes at Hyderabad.
Salient features of the program:
1. How to face interview : Tips and personality development
2. Current affairs : Explanation & Discussion on issues related our Gujarat
3. Personal profile : Analysis, Possible question on educational background, Possible questions on Hobbies
4. Job Profile : Possible questions
5. Quick review of important technical subjects by experts.
6. One-to-one personal discussion with experts
7. Motivation classes to boost up your confidence.
MOCK Interviews: MOCK interviews similar to real interview environment will be arranged.
- Technical Member – 1
- Technical Member – 2
- HR Expert
At the end of the interview, each interview panel member will give feedback & suggestion on the performance of a candidate with respect to body language, communication and presentation skills with right approach to avoid short comings and score high.
Interview Guidance Material:
Relevant study material on current state and technical subjects (theory, previously asked and expected question with answers) The material will be provided in two separate volumes. Student has to submit Hall Ticket, Phone No, ID Proof, ACE ID (for ACE students).
|Monday, November 12, 2018||
||10AM to 07:30PM|
|Tuesday, November 13, 2018||
||10AM to 07:30PM|
For ACE Students – No Fee
For Non-ACE Students – No Fee
1. Prior registration is mandatory to attend the Interview Guidance Sessions.
2. The candidates are Advised to Register without fail.