Encouraging Awards to the toppers who have taken guidance with us.
The Present & Previous Students of ACE (Classroom/Online Live Class / DEEP Learn/Postal Coaching / Test Series / Interview Guidance) are eligible for the awards.
- 1.How to face interview – Tips and personality development.
2. Current affairs – Explanation and Discussion.
3. Personal profile – Analysis
– Possible questions on education background
– Possible questions on Hobbies
– Possible questions Job profile
4. Quick review of important technical subjects by experts
5. One-to-one personal discussion with experts online
6. Motivation classes to boost up your confidence
Mock Interviews: Mock Interviews similar to real UPSC environment will be arranged online/offline. A separate interview panel for each branch of engineering consisting of four members
• Technical member – 1
• Technical member – 2
• HR Expert
Video Recording: Every interview will be video recorded. Later, our experts will analyse the interview performance of the candidate and feedback given in one to one interaction.
Feedback Analysis: At the end of the interview, each interview panel member will give feedback and suggestions on the performance of a candidate with respect to body language, communication and presentation skills with right approach to avoid short comings and score high.
Interview Guidance Material: Relevant study material is available on current national and international issues and technical subjects (theory, previously asked and expected questions with answers). The material will be provided in two separate volumes. Model interviews are also included for ready reference. The material will be sent to the registered Candidates
Note: Recorded classes will also be available (3 times view) to the candidates, if unable to attend the live classes.
Mock Interviews (online/Offline) will be arranged from 10th January 2021 on Prior Registration up to the last Date of Interviews at New Delhi & Hyderabad
1. The MOCK interview will be on similar pattern of UPSC with an expert team
2. The interview feedback analysis and one to one interaction available.
3. Video recording of MOCK interview will be given to improve performance further
Note: Dear Students, Interview Guidance material ESE – 2020 will be available at all our Centres, free of cost for the qualified candidates subject to submission of following documents
Subject to submission of following documents
1. Copy of ID Proof
2. Copy of ESE -2020 Admit card
3. Copy of DAF
4. Two colour photographs
For Further Details contact:
7838971777, 9342899966 (Delhi),
Queries, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org