PRE-ESE PRELIM – 2021
WHAT IS ACE PRE-ESE 2021?
ACE Pre-ESE 2021 is an All India Computer-based Mock Test. Pre-ESE will be a replica of main ESE 2021 conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for the engineering streams- CE, ME, EC, EE.
- Test can be written from anywhere.
- The exam will be conducted in two sessions on 11th July, 2021.
- Paper-I start at 10:00 hrs and paper-II start at 14:00 hrs.
- Students WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO login 30 minutes after start of the exam.
- Post-exam learning analytics and All India Rank will be provided.
|PAPER – I||PAPER – II|
|Number of Questions||100||150|
|Time Duration||120 Mins||180 Mins|
Exam Mode: ONLINE
|Examination Date||Sunday||11th July 2021|
ACE Pre-ESE (PRELIMS) 2021 Online Examination
|Sunday||11th July 2021|
Post-exam learning Analytics will be provided to the students
|Tuesday||13th July 2021 (2PM)|
- Application Process: Candidates have to register and fill the application via ONLINE mode ONLY. The photograph and signature of the applicant must be uploaded during filling the online application. Please note that photocopy of ESE PRELIMS 2021 Original admit card must be uploaded at the time of registration. The payment of application fee is through electronic mode only. The application has to be submitted on or before 9th July 2021.
Pre-ESE 2021 PAPERS
Pre-ESE 2021 will be conducted in subjects (also referred to as papers) shown in Table below. Candidates must familiarize with the paper code for the paper of their choice, as this knowledge will be required at the time of application form submission and appearing for the examination.
Pre-ESE Papers and the paper Codes
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Civil Engineering (CE)|
PRIZE MONEY FOR TOP 10 PERFORMERS FROM EACH STREAM
- 1st Topper – Rs 5000/-
- 2nd Topper – Rs 4500/-
- 3rd Topper – Rs 4000/-
- 4th Topper – Rs 3500/-
- 5th Topper – Rs 3000/-
- 6th Topper – Rs 2500/-
- 7th Topper – Rs 2000/-
- 8th Topper – Rs 1500/-
- 9th Topper – Rs 1000/-
- 10th Topper – Rs 1000/-
* For attaining Price Money, student have to achieve a minimum of 50% marks
* In case of any dispute, Management’s decision will be final.