1. Financial assistance upto 100% for deserving candidates.
2. Access to lectures from India’s finest faculty members.
3. Useful for self-assessment.
1. Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology.
2. College goers of 2 nd year, 3 rd year & 4 th year of B.E/B.Tech courses.
(In Each Stream)
|I||1-3 (Total 18 Students)||100% fee waiver|
|II||4-10||50% fee waiver|
|III||11-30||25% fee waiver|
|IV||31- all qualified candidates||10% fee waiver|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Time (in Minutes)||75|
|Each Question||2 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.66 Marks|
|Subject Particulars||No. of Question|
|Technical Subjects||25 Q|
|Engineering Mathematics||10 Q|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||10 Q|
|General English||5 Q|
Technical Subject Syllabus:
1. Mechanical Engineering: Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Production & Industrial Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Theory of Machines & Vibrations.
2. Civil Engineering: Design of Concrete Structures, Strength of Materials, Soil Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Highway Engineering.
3. Electronics & Communication: Network Theory, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Communication Systems, Signals & Systems.
4. Electrical Engineering: Network Theory, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Measurements.
5. Instrumentation Engineering: Network Theory, Control Systems, Digital Electronics, Signals & Systems, Measurements, Sensors & Industrial Instrumentation
6. Computer Science & Information Technology: Digital Logic, Computer Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Operating Systems.
Note: Engineering Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and General English: As per GATE-18 syllabus.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The qualified candidates must register with ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi in our Regular / Summer Crash Batches to avail the scholarship.
2. The qualified candidates have to register themselves within 2 months from the date of result announcement by paying the entire course fee after deducting the scholarship amount.
3.Technical interview may be conducted for the top 10 rankers in each stream to verify the authenticity of the candidate before giving the specified fee waiver.
4. ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi reserves the right to change, modify or terminate the Online Scholarship Test at any point of time, at its discretion.
5. In all the aspects, the decision of the management of ACE Engineering Academy shall be final.
6. No other discount is applicable for the qualified students other than the scholarship amount.
7. This scholarship amount will be applicable for Regular, Summer Crash Batches at Delhi centre only.