1. Financial assistance upto 100% for deserving candidates.
2. Access to lectures from India’s finest faculty members.
3. Useful for self-assessment.
2nd, 3rd & 4th Year of B.E/B.Tech College goers & Completed Students.
|I||1||100% Fee waiver|
|II||2-10||50% Fee waiver|
|III||11-30||25% Fee waiver|
|IV||31- All Qualified Candidates||10% Fee waiver|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Time (in Minutes)||75|
|Each Question||2 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.66 Marks|
|Subject Particulars||No. of Question|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||15Q|
Engineering Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and General English: As per GATE-18 syllabus.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The qualified candidates must register with ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi in any batch commencing in the month of Jan & Feb.
2. The qualified candidates have to register themselves within 15 days from the date of result announcement by paying the entire course fee after deducting the scholarship amount.
3.Technical interview may be conducted for the top 10 rankers to verify the authenticity of the candidate before giving the specified fee waiver.
4. ACE Engineering Academy, Delhi reserves the right to change, modify or terminate the Online Scholarship Test at any point of time, at its discretion.
5. In all the aspects, the decision of the management of ACE Engineering Academy shall be final.
6. No other discount is applicable for the qualified students other than the scholarship amount.
7. This scholarship amount will be applicable for the month of January & February Batches.