- Initially, the student has to pay the partial payment through our online admission portal i.e. Rs. 15,000/- for GATE & Rs. 20,000/- for ESE+GATE. (This fee will not be refunded under any circumstances).
- If the lockdown ends, the student needs to pay the remaining fee within 1 month from the date of registration to continue the classes in offline mode.
- If the lockdown extends, the student needs to pay a 50% amount of the total fee to continue to attend the live classes.
Example: If the total course fee is Rs. 70,000/-. The student needs to pay Rs. 15,000/- at the time of joining to live classes and Rs. 20,000/- after one month. The remaining Rs. 35,000/- at the time of attending the classes in offline mode.
Salient Features of the Course:
- In this program some subjects will be covered through online live classes daily for about 4 to 6 hours along with online live doubt clarifications.
- The theory part and practice questions will be covered in detail chapter-wise. Daily, some questions also will be given for your practice after the class. This questionnaire will be discussed on the next day before starting the online class.
- Weekly mock tests on each chapter and grand test on the subject at the end of completion will also be conducted along with the paper discussion.
- Subjects will be covered in detail one after the other in a proper sequence.
- The entire printed study material which includes Theoretical synopsis booklets with practice questions, Previous GATE/ESE solved papers, Bits & Bytes Question booklets etc. will be sent to you through courier, once the courier services are resumed.
- After the lockdown period, if normal conditions are established, some contact classes will also be arranged at the respective branch centre of ACE Academy for those subjects that have been covered through online live classes’ mode. During the contact classes, the students can interact with the faculty member in person for any doubt and concept clarifications further.
- Soon after the normal conditions are established, the remaining subjects will be covered at the respective branch center through our regular classroom coaching program.
A good rank in GATE/ESE fetches you a good career. This good rank demands a considerable time for dedicated preparation and thorough practice of mock exams. In this lockdown period the physical classroom coaching is not possible. Even after the lockdown period, there may be some restrictions and hence it may take probably a few more months to come to normalcy to conduct physical regular classroom coaching. Therefore, the above proposed program comprising of partly online live classes and partly through contact classes and classroom coaching, is the best possible way to make use the available time period for your effective preparation without any further delay.
The exact date of commencement of daily online live classes for these upcoming batch students
will be notified soon.
We advise you to avail this opportunity without any delay and waste of your valuable preparation time.
Wishing you good luck.