What is ACE Pre-GATE 2019?
ACE Pre-GATE 2019 is an All India Computer-based Mock Test, which will be conducted in 31 cities across India simultaneously. Pre-GATE will be a replica of main GATE 2019 conducted by IIT Madras. It is conducted for the engineering streams-EC,EE,CE,ME,CS,IN,PI .
- Get real-time experience of GATE-19 test environment.
- Virtual calculator will be enabled.
- Post-exam learning analytics and All India Rank will be provided.
- Post GATE guidance sessions by experts.
- Encouraging awards for GATE-2019 toppers.
|Number of Questions||65|
|For Present Students of ACE||₹ 400|
|GATE – 18 Ranker (Below 2000)||₹ 400|
|ESE (IES) Written Qualified Students
(2016 & 2017 Written Qualified Students / 2018 – Mains Qualified Students)
|For Previous Students of ACE||₹ 450|
|For Students other than ACE||₹ 500|
Important dates related to Pre–GATE 2019
|Examination Date||Sunday||20th January 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||Thursday||17th January 2019|
|ACE Pre-GATE 2019 Online Examination Forenoon: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Sunday||20th January 2019|
Post-exam learning Analytics will be provided to the students
|Monday||28th January 2019|
- Application Process: Candidates have to register and fill the application via ONLINE mode ONLY.The photograph and signature of the applicant must be uploaded during filling the online application. Please note that photocopy of GATE Original admit card must be uploaded at a later date.The payment of application fee is through electronic mode only.The application has to be submitted on or before 31st December 2018.
- Downloadable Pre – GATE Admit Card: Admit cards will ONLY be downloadable from the ACE website tentatively from 17th January 2019. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test center along with at least one original and valid A photo identification. The only permitted photo identifications are: Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID which contains the candidate’s Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address. The details of this ID proof have to be given while filling the online application.
Note: GATE Original Admit Card Photo Copy must be uploaded at a later date.
Pre-GATE 2019 will be conducted in subjects (also referred to as papers) shown in Table below. Candidates must familiarize with the paper code for the paper of their choice, as this knowledge will be required at the time of application form submission and appearing for the examination. A candidate is allowed to appear in ONLY ONE paper.
Pre-GATE Papers and the Paper Codes
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Production &Industrial Engineering (PI)|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)|